"United to serve our communities with excellence"
May 14th at 7:30 pm – Hosted virtually on Zoom
In keeping with the Stay at Home Order and the CDC’s recommendations for social distancing to stop and reduce the infection rate of CoVid-19, along with an effort to perform our civic responsibilities, we invite the public served by the Southern Chester County Regional Police Department to join our virtual meeting.
On behalf of the Commissioners, the following document will establish an online location, ID and PIN access for viewing and participation in the virtual meeting and location of the related documents:
1. The PSC Meeting Agenda.
2. Conduct Expectations, Guidelines and Removal.
3. Question Process for the Commissioners or Speaker.
4. Access to Screen Share Documents.
5. The meeting will be recorded.
6. ZOOM Virtual Meeting ID/PIN:
Meeting ID: 889 5849 3665
Meeting Code of Conduct (Expectations) and Questioning Procedure
1. Participants shall be muted and/or removed for any offensive, profane, or inappropriate conduct.
2. Public documents that are screen shared will be available for the public to review on our website. Those documents are:
a. 5/14/2020 – Meeting Agenda
b. March Revenue Report
c. 4/16/2020 Meeting Minutes
d. Resolution #20-4
FOR QUESTIONS FOLLOWING AN AGENDA ITEM, THE PSC WILL PAUSE, ALLOWING TIME FOR VISITORS TO SEND THEIR QUESTION TO SANDY LUTZ USING THE ZOOM "CHAT" FEATURE. THE QUESTION WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED AND THAT PARTY UNMUTED TO ASK THEIR QUESTION TO THE PSC.
It is our hope that the pandemic will soon end. Our thoughts and prayers go out to those whom have suffered and are suffering. The precautions we take in this “new normal” will soon pay dividends and help us keep our communities safe while also allowing us to perform our governance obligations and the people’s business.
Questions may be directed to the Chief of Police at 610-268-2907 extension 105.