Township offices remain closed until further notice, with a reopening plan being evaluated. Staff continue to work remotely and on rotating in-office schedules. Per Gov. Wolf’s orders, effective May 1st, construction activities may resume. Township Board members and staff continue to assess information as it becomes available for a safe and timely reopening of all other Township business to the public.
SEWER BILLING- The due date for sewer billing has been extended from May 1st to June 1st, for those that may need the additional time.
Please consider alternatives to paying your sewer bill in person:
- Mail sewer payment to: New Garden Township, 299 Starr Road, Landenberg, PA 19350
- Drop payment at the NEW DROP BOX in the front door of the Township Building.
- If you must pay by credit card, you may set up an account at https://www.xpressbillpay.com/#/
- Leave a message for Joanne Hafner at 610-268-2015 Ext. 108 and she will promptly return your call to process your payment.
If you have questions or need to discuss payment arrangements please email email@example.com or leave a message at 610-268-2915 Ext. 108.
ZONING/ CODES/ PERMITS- Township Building and Codes Department will now be accepting permits.
Permits and plans may be delivered by:
- Emailing digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Scheduling an appointment with Damon Cinaglia at 610-268-2915 Ext. 103 or emailing email@example.com .
- Drop permits and plans at the NEW DROP BOX (8 x11 size only) in the front door of the Township Building.
If you have questions or need to discuss permits, zoning, or codes enforcement please contact Damon Cinaglia at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at 215-910-0356.
All appointments will be required to wear a face mask when entering the building.
EMERGENCY ROAD CONDITIONS- Township Public Works Department continues to work on a rotating schedule. If you have an emergency condition to report, please call 911 or the non-emergency police number at 610-268-3171 and someone will be dispatched to address your concern.
BOARD AND COMMITTEE MEETINGS- Boards and committees meeting calendar may be found at www.newgarden.org and will indicate which meetings have moved to a virtual platform and which continue to be postponed. All virtual meeting instructions will be posted with the respective meeting.
All other inquiries may be directed to Township offices at email@example.com or by leaving a general message at 610-268-2915.
We encourage our residents to reach out if there is a need, especially those with food or other health related need. There are resources available in our community. This is a difficult time for many and we are here to assist in any way possible.
Please stay healthy and safe!
-New Garden Township Board of Supervisors