Thank you to Dallas Data for sponsoring our first movie night of the year- TONIGHT at New Garden Park. Movie at 8pm! Come watch “Rio”!
Also, we have already started our annual Back to School supply drive for MCHC. There is a large basket in the lobby of the Township building. You are welcome to drop off any supplies during business hours (M-F: 8-4)- OR when you come to one of our meetings! Any/all school supplies are welcome!
MEETINGS: Agendas can be found at www.newgarden.org under “Minutes/Agendas”
- MONDAY: 7pm Board of Supervisors. This will include the hearing to consider modifying the current UD Zoning Ordinance. This is NOT a hearing regarding White Clay Point. There is an extension letter on the agenda for White Clay Point, but no presentation will be made at this time.
- WEDNESDAY: 7pm Planning Commission
THINGS TO DO:
- FRIDAY: 8pm, “Rio” Movie Night at New Garden Park.
- SATURDAY: New Garden Growers Market
- EAA Pancake Breakfast & Airplane Rides at New Garden Airport.
Please be advised that there has been poisonous hemlock discovered on some of our trails. Signage has been posted, areas have been roped off and we are working on an eradication plan. That being said, it would be smart to check this website for pictures of this plant (and other poisonous plants) to familiarize yourself. Or just google. Be safe!
Tickets are available for the Evening of Aviation on August 30th!
Summer camp starts Monday!!!!
SOUTHERN CHESTER COUNTY REGIONAL POLICE DEPARTMENT:
We are hiring a Records Clerk! Information can be found here.
AVONDALE FIRE COMPANY:
If you’d like to donate to the cause, you may donate here: https://www.afc23.org/
Happy Friday! I will keep this short but sweet, because weeks before BOS meetings are quite busy. I hope you all enjoy the beautiful weather. Make sure to pack snacks for tonight’s movie. Set up is at 8, but obviously we will have to wait for dusk to show the movie… plan your potty breaks accordingly- and your kids’ too!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Ramsey 610.268.2915 x102 firstname.lastname@example.org